According to Carl Jung, a MANDALA is a reflection of our inner being, the conscious and the unconscious. In this video, I show how to use MANDALA creation as a means of communicating with our innermost being and our soul.
In the workshop, we had set five intentions for five different spheres of personal growth, and created a FOCUS MANDALA, with the aim of implementing them in our lives.
Originally we did it for the year 2020, but it can be done anytime and with any intention that you might wish to set in your life.
I strongly advise that before you begin, set out a sacred time and space in which you can meditate, and reflect upon your intentions and goals for the near future, and even for a whole year. It might be helpful to put on some quiet music and just give yourself time to relax.
Don't think overmuch. Let your thoughts drift through and when you're ready grab a pen and a paper and start writing down.
Get my free tutorial for design instructions or just for the template.
Set 5 INTENTIONS and GOALS:
- THE INNER SELF – something that has to do solely with you, such as self-confidence, limiting beliefs, etc.
- PERSONAL – a personal goal that would mainly impact you, but can be visible to others or have connections with others, such as weight loss, fitness goals, relationship goals, etc.
- INNER SPHERE – a goal that may impact your relationship with your close circle of contacts, such as family, good friends, etc.
- OUTER SPEHRE – a goal that may impact the outer circle of contacts, such as at the workplace, business, volunteer work, etc.
- THE WORLD – a goal that may impact people or places that have no direct contact with you, such as supporting a cause,
Enjoy your journey and come and share your work on my FREE FACEBOOK GROUP